RESPONDING TO COVID-19
At NTT Ltd., the safety and well-being of our employees, clients and partners is always our priority. With the increasing concern across the globe regarding COVID-19, NTT Ltd. is monitoring the developing situation and has contingency plans in place to make sure we’re committed to being here for you.
We have Business Continuity Plans which are being implemented when necessary to ensure our connection to our clients. We are also closely monitoring and acting on updates from the World Health Organization and Department of Health, as well as seeking guidance from public health officials and government agencies as the situation unfolds.
Our purpose is that together we will enable the connected future, and it has never felt like such a critical time to do so. To ensure that we support our clients, partners and the wider communities through this period of uncertainty, we have put the following steps in place.
1. Our business continuity plans are deployed across the wide range of critical technology services we provide for our clients. Our 24/7 help desk centers are all operational and on a work from home scheme to provide dedicated services, albeit with restrictions in place.
2. Our employees are all aligned to government advice and are working from home. They can securely access the NTT systems, platforms and data they need to be able to continue to do their jobs and are supported by world-class collaboration tools. Additionally, we have stopped all non-client critical company travels and deliveries.
3. We are helping clients continue to operate and adapt the way they work through our services such as:
· secure remote working
· digital events and meetings
· remote client experience platforms
· supply chain management
4. Sharing best practice from both our own experience and our experts on how to protect, empower and enable our colleagues and clients when working remotely.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will make any changes we need to make to keep our connected world safe.