The Need for Compelling Working Environments
Teleperformance is a leading global contact center services provider whose expertise covers technical support, customer service, and social media. Headquartered in Paris, France, it currently operates 230 call centers spanning 62 countries, interacting with 25% of the world’s population on a daily basis.
Since the late 1990s, it has become one of the largest off-shore contact centers in the Philippines. It currently operates over 15,000 workstations with 23,000 employees in 11 business sites in key cities throughout the nation.
- Construction of contact center facilities within the Alphaland Southgate Mall in Makati City
- The need to develop distinctive and compelling workplace environments within the aforementioned facility.
- Since the facility was located in a relatively new building built primarily for IT-BPOs, there was a need to strategically showcase the Teleperformance global brand and strictly conform to its global construction and technology standards.
- We were faced with two great challenges: First, was to be able to incorporate the Teleperformance global branding into actual BPO facility designs projecting the culture of the company as well as the “heart and soul” of its people. We needed to ensure that our unique interior design styles reflected the client’s corporate culture through the choices of color schemes, lighting, fixtures and amenities of each of the facility’s interior spaces.
- Second, the external signage of Teleperformance also needed to be viewed from the top of the Alphaland South Gate Mall by millions of private and public commuters.
DTSI Group/Anthem had successfully fulfilled both challenges and the actual output was a well-designed facility that was built to house a reliable IT infrastructure which conformed to the company’s high standards for technology and design.
More importantly, we successfully negotiated with Alphaland Administration to locate the Teleperformance signage at the roof top of the Alphaland Southgate Mall. The overall designs of the facilities uniquely distinguished Teleperformance from its competitors which served as an advantage to further attract best talent in the industry.
Since then, DTSI Group/Anthem has built three more facilities for Teleperformance, each with its own distinctive branded look and feel.
Located at SM Fairview facility, the Cebu Business Park, and at Makati’s Alphaland Building, these facilities have expanded Teleperformance’s operational capacity by 2,200 seats.
GET IN TOUCH
12F Zuellig Building Paseo de Roxas cor. Makati Avenue, Makati City 1225 Philippines
24/7 Customer Service / Service Desk
(+632) 7976 -0800 (Technology concerns)
(+632) 7976 -0811 (Facility concerns)
Tel: (+632) 8856 88 88
Fax: (+632) 8856 88 99
G/F eBloc 1, Asiatown IT Park Lahug, Cebu City, Philippines
Tel: +63 32 318 0030
Fax: +632-856 88 99
The Esplanade 2415 East Camelback Suite #700, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Tel: +1 602. 508.6128
Fax: +1 602. 508.6099